Cut off, slot and groove milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools, Shoulder milling tools
P290 EPW Milling Tools
- Long reach endmills carrying 12 and 18 mm long edged inserts.
- Number of inserts.
- C-Cylindrical, W-Weldon.
- Maximum ramping angle.
- The P290 tools should be used at small ae (radial depth of cut) for best performance.
- All tools have coolant holes directed to each insert cutting edge.
200 in stock
With the P290 shred milling tools you can achieve:
- Excellent tool stability
- Chips splitting into small segments
- Optimal chip flow and easy evacuation even from deep cavities
- High tooth load capability, significantly reducing machining time
- Small cutting forces, thus requiring lower machining power
You may also like…
Indexable Tools, Milling Tools, Milling Inserts
P290 ACCT/KT Milling Inserts
SKU: P290 ACCT/KT Milling Inserts
- Single-sided rectangular inserts with two 12 and 18 mm straight cutting edges.
- HL – For finishing applications (ae max=1 mm).
- HL-P – Polished rake, used for aluminum.
- TL- Reinforced straight cutting edges, designed for rough and semi-finishmilling.