Face milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools
50° Face Mills Carrying Square Inserts with 8 Cutting Edges IQ845 FSY-C#-R07
- 50° face mills with CAMFIX (ISO 26623-1 standard) tapered shanks, carrying screw clamped square Inserts with 8 cutting edges.
- Feature very rigid dove tail clamping and positive pocket orientation.
- Cutting diameter maximum.
200 in stock
- High positive cutter pocket inclination
- Rigid clamping due to dovetail pocket design secured by clamping screws
- Coarse and fine pitch cutter configurations
- Coolant holes directed to every insert on the cutters
- Precise double-sided square insert
- 8 cutting edges – each edge comprises a reinforced edge and a wiper flat for a high quality machined surface
- Positive rake face produces excellent chip formation
- Depth of cut up to 4.6 mm (0.18″) for size 07 and 2.6mm (0.1″) for size 05.
- Low power consumption
- Both roughing and finishing on many types of material