Drilling Tools, Exchangeable head drills, Indexable Tools
Turkey-SWORD TOOTH DRILL
500 in stock
- It is suitable for most machine tools and is more economical and practical. Compared with traditional twist drills, both cost and processing time have obvious advantages.
- The arc blades, flat-bottomed blades, and punching force pieces can be installed on the same force rod, which has strong versatility. When machining cross holes. Installing guide bars can better process products.
- Compared with ordinary drills, it is more excellent in accuracy and smoothness, and the processing speed is much higher than that of ordinary drills.
- Large straight and deep hole processing, according to different hole depths, use the corresponding connecting rod. More flexible.
- TCEA is suitable for mild steel, gray steel, stainless steel, cast iron relative to low rigidity equipment.
- TCPA is suitable for general steel.
- TCFA is a flat-bottom drill bit.