Cut off, slot and groove milling, Face milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools, Shoulder milling tools
T290 ELN-MM-05 Milling Tools
- Endmills with a MULTI-MASTER adaptation carrying tangentially clamped inserts.
- Do not apply lubricant to the MULTI-MASTER threaded connection.
- Number of inserts.
- Clamping wrench size.
200 in stock
- Tangentially mounted inserts
- Higher tooth density on cutter perimeter
- Larger core diameter
- Dovetail pocket
- 2 helical cutting edges
- Larger axial cutting angle
- Coarse and fine pitch cutters
- Suitable for steel, stainless and cast iron
- For semi-finishing and finishing applications
You may also like…
Tool Holders, Quick Change Tapping Chuck, DIN 69893 HSK-A, HSK-E, HSK-F
MULTI-MASTER Threaded Connection Shanks MM S-A-HSK A40/A63Tool Holders, Quick Change Tapping Chuck, DIN 69893 HSK-A, HSK-E, HSK-F
MULTI-MASTER Threaded Connection Shanks MM S-A-HSK A40/A63
SKU: MULTI-MASTER Threaded Connection Shanks MM S-A-HSK A40/A63
- MULTI-MASTER threaded connection shanks with an integral HSK DIN 69893 form A tapered adaptation.
- Do not apply lubricant to the threaded connection.
Tool Holders, Weldon Tool Holder
Stepped Cylindrical Shanks MM S-A (stepped shanks)
SKU: Stepped Cylindrical Shanks MM S-A (stepped shanks)
MULTI-MASTER, stepped cylindrical shanks for solid carbide milling heads.
Available are steel, solid carbide and tungsten shank materials.
Tungsten shanks have coolant holes.
Tool Holders, Quick Change Tapping Chuck, DIN 69871 SK30/SK40/SK50
DIN 69871 Integral Tapered Shanks MM S-A-SK