Indexable Tools, Milling Inserts, Milling Tools
SDHW/T 100408 Milling Inserts
- Square inserts for machining titanium, high temperature alloys and stainless steel carried on extended flute cutters.
- First choice for machining stainless steel.
- First choice for machining titanium.
- Chip splitting cutting edge.
500 in stock
- 90° extended flute shell mills carrying square inserts with 4 cutting edges.
- Designed for rough milling operations that require extremely high depth of cut, such as machining deep shoulders, cavities, high edges and full slots.
- Alternating rake angles are produced by different inserts mounted in the tool, which is combined with varying flute pitch to provide efficient chatter dampening, smooth progressive penetration into material and stable cutting action.
- Cutter design ensures that one cutting point is always in contact with the material during entrance and exit. This ensures optimal and steady harmonic oscillation, reduces power consumption and maximizes tool life.
- High material removal rates due to spacious chip gullet (flute) that enables uninterrupted chip flow.
- Coolant channels are directed to each insert cutting edge.
- The SDK …-HP cutters have coolant nozzles for high pressure coolant supply (HPC) through the cutter body. HPC dramatically improves effectiveness of chip evacuation and temperature stability in the cutting edge, significantly increases tool life.
You may also like…
Indexable Tools, Milling Tools, Shoulder milling tools
SDK-10-C/HP Extended Flute Shell Mills Carrying SDHW/T 100408… InsertsIndexable Tools, Milling Tools, Shoulder milling tools
SDK-10-C/HP Extended Flute Shell Mills Carrying SDHW/T 100408… Inserts
SKU: SDK-10-C/HP Extended Flute Shell Mills Carrying SDHW/T 100408... Inserts
- Extended Flute Shell Mills Carrying SDHW/T 100408… Inserts.
- Designed with coolant nozzles for high pressure coolant.
- Number of flutes.
- Number of inserts.