Copy milling, contouring, Cut off, slot and groove milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools
2 Flute Chip Splitting Toroidal Solid Carbide Milling Heads MM HT-NCSR
- 2 flute chip splitting toroidal solid carbide milling heads.
- Do not apply lubricant to the threaded connection.
- Number of flutes.
- Specially tailored radius range, available upon request.
200 in stock
- Huge variety of shank lengths and shank materials
- Unique widths and diameters for circle clips according to DIN471/472 and ANSI B27.7M
- Recommended line for o-rings and retaining rings
- Unique lines for tube sheets of heat exchangers
- Round, straight and chamfered slot shapes
You may also like…
Tool Holders, Weldon Tool Holder
Stepped Cylindrical Shanks MM S-A (stepped shanks)
SKU: Stepped Cylindrical Shanks MM S-A (stepped shanks)
MULTI-MASTER, stepped cylindrical shanks for solid carbide milling heads.
Available are steel, solid carbide and tungsten shank materials.
Tungsten shanks have coolant holes.