Chamfer milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools
Interchangeable 3 Flute Solid Carbide Heads MM EDF
- Interchangeable 3 flute solid carbide heads for upper and bottom chamfering.
- Suitable for pecking applications.
- Do not apply lubricant to the threaded connection.
- Number of flutes.
200 in stock
- Huge variety of shank lengths and shank materials
- Unique widths and diameters for circle clips according to DIN471/472 and ANSI B27.7M
- Recommended line for o-rings and retaining rings
- Unique lines for tube sheets of heat exchangers
- Round, straight and chamfered slot shapes
You may also like…
Tool Holders, Slotting Cutter Adapters
Cylindrical Shanks MM TS-A-L..
SKU: Cylindrical Shanks MM TS-A-L..
- MULTI-MASTER cylindrical shanks for interchangeable milling heads.
Do not apply lubricant to the threaded connection.
- S-steel, C-carbide.
- The actual maximum RPM should be calculated by dividing the listed RPM max by the number of the head’s flutes being used.
- 0 – Without coolant supply, 1 – With coolant supply.
Tool Holders, Weldon Tool Holder
Stepped Cylindrical Shanks MM S-A (stepped shanks)
SKU: Stepped Cylindrical Shanks MM S-A (stepped shanks)
MULTI-MASTER, stepped cylindrical shanks for solid carbide milling heads.
Available are steel, solid carbide and tungsten shank materials.
Tungsten shanks have coolant holes.