Boring and Reaming Tools, Boring Holder & ACCESSORIES, Indexable Tools
Micro-boring Tool Kit GBJ16
100 in stock
- Fine boring operations are performed to complete an existing hole and to achieve a close hole tolerance and correct positioning with high quality surface finish.
- Machining is carried out with small cutting depths, generally below 0.5 mm (0.020 inch).
- Single-edge boring is used for finishing operations with small cutting depths when close tolerance (IT6 to IT8) or high quality surface finish is required.
- The diameter of a fine boring tool can be adjusted within microns with a high precision mechanism.
- Single-edge boring can be applied with a rough boring tool for finishing of holes with tolerances of IT9 or larger.
|Units of length|
Based on 0 reviews
You may also like…
Indexable Tools, Boring and Reaming Tools, Fine boring tools
Micro-boring Bar GBJ16
SKU: Micro-boring Bar GBJ16
- Quickly Setup, Locate & Orient Micro Boring Bars Thru-Coolant Capabilty down to 0.5 mm.
- Multi-facted Boring Bar neck reduces harmonic vibration, resulting in Better Surface Finish & Longer Tool Life NO SPECIAL WRENCHES REQUIRED.
- Holders Available for Any Swiss Machine.
Indexable Tools, Boring and Reaming Tools, Boring Holder & ACCESSORIES
Micro-boring Head GBJ16
• This boring head has an excellent wide base design and high quality ensuring long life and rigidity even when it is used in an offset position.
• The screw is hardened and ground which guarantees long life and trouble free use.
• An ideal product for mill or jig bore operations.
• interchangeable shanks of the heads make it adaptable for use on different machines.SKU: Micro-boring Head GBJ16