Boring and Reaming Tools, Fine boring tools, Indexable Tools
Large Diameter Finish Boring Tool GST-FB
100 in stock
- Fine boring operations are performed to complete an existing hole and to achieve a close hole tolerance and correct positioning with high quality surface finish.
- Machining is carried out with small cutting depths, generally below 0.5 mm (0.020 inch).
- Single-edge boring is used for finishing operations with small cutting depths when close tolerance (IT6 to IT8) or high quality surface finish is required.
- The diameter of a fine boring tool can be adjusted within microns with a high precision mechanism.
- Single-edge boring can be applied with a rough boring tool for finishing of holes with tolerances of IT9 or larger.