Inside Measurement, Metrology
Internal Thread Fine Thread Go-no-go Gauge Metric Thread Plug Gauge
200 in stock
- The thread plug gauge is used for comprehensive inspection of internal threads, and the thread ring gauge is used for comprehensive inspection of external threads.
- How to identify the plug gauge, the threaded plug gauge is composed of two parts, one is called the through end, and the other is called the stop end.
- The through end part of the plug gauge can be screwed into the thread completely, and the stop part can only be screwed into the thread for 1.5-2 turns to be qualified.
- The hardness of the specification ≤3MM is HRC53-60°, and the hardness of >3MM is HRC58-60°.
- The accuracy of the go-no-go end provides 5H, 6H, and 6G, 7H grades are also available.
- Specifications ≤ M1.4 provide 5H accuracy.
$32.63 – $47.06