Chamfer milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools
HM390 E10-80-07 Milling Tools
- Chamfering endmill with an adjustable cutting edge angle.
- Features a cartridge that can be rotated so that the insert’s cutting edge angle can be adjusted within 10 to 80 degrees.
- Number of inserts.
- Master insert identification.
200 in stock
- 90º cutting edge angle
- Advanced cutting geometry to reduce cutting forces and provides smooth cutting
- Ramping down ability
- All cutters feature coolant holes directed to each cutting edge
- Available in the diameter range of 10 to16 mm
- Maximum depth of cut of 3.5 mm