GENERAL TURNING Turning Inserts(Negative) CNMG Rhombic 80° with Hole
- GF for finishing of general steel and alloy steel.
- Sharp tool nose and strong cutting edge.
- Good chip control under small cutting depth.
- QF for finishing of general steel and alloy steel.
- Curved edge,sharp cutting edge, good chip control and fine surface finish due to curved edge.
- SF for stainless steel and Heat
- Sharp edge due to results in low cutting forces particularly for thin wall structures and extended shafts.
- GM for semi-finishing of general steel and alloy steel.
- Strong flat cutting edge.
200 in stock
|Ordering Code (Turning Inserts (Negative) CNMG Rhombic80°,with Hole 1)||
CNMG090304-QF GP1225, CNMG090308-GF GP1115, CNMG090308-GM GP1115, CNMG090308-QF GP1225, CNMG120404-GF GP1115, CNMG120404-GM GP1225, CNMG120404-QF GP1115, CNMG120404-SF GS3115, CNMG120408-GF GP1115, CNMG120408-GM GP1115, CNMG120408-GM GP1225, CNMG120408-QF GP1105, CNMG120408-QF GP1115, CNMG120408-SF GS3115, CNMG120412-GF, CNMG120412-GM GP1225, CNMG120416-GM GP1115, CNMG160608-GM GP1115, CNMG160612-GM GP1115, CNMG160616-GM GP1115, CNMG190608-GM GP1225, CNMG190612-GM GP1115, CNMG190616-GM GP1225
|Units of length|