Indexable Tools, Turning Inserts, TURNING TOOLS
General turning inserts for VBMX
500 in stock
- PCBN mainly processes high-hardness ferrous metals, such as hardened steel and cast steel (iron), powder metallurgy.
- It can withstand high temperature (above 1000 degrees) and the hardness is always 8000HV. It is a good tool material for improving production efficiency and processing difficult-to-machine materials.
- The material is not suitable for processing steel below 45HRC, which is prone to adhesive wear and cracking.
- PCD is mainly processing non-ferrous metals and non-metals, such as aluminum parts and copper parts.
- It can sharpen a very sharp edge, get a better processing surface, generally can reach 0.2 finish, and is also the first choice material for processing new non-metallic materials.
- It has high wear resistance, low friction, and hardness can reach 10000HV or more, and can cut hard alloys and industrial ceramics and other high hardness products.