Chamfer milling, Face milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools
45° Face Mills Carrying Square or Octagonal Double-Sided Inserts with 8/16 Cutting Edges SOF45-R18
- 45° face mills carrying square or octagonal double-sided inserts with 8/16 cutting edges.
- Cutting diameter maximum.
- Number of inserts.
- 0 – Without coolant supply, 1 – With coolant supply.
200 in stock
SOF45…R18 Milling Cutter Features
- Versatile face mills that can carry inserts with 8 cutting edges up to 8 mm D.O.C. or inserts with 16 cutting edges up to 5 mm D.O.C.
- Advanced cutting geometry that reduces cutting forces and power consumption, resulting in smooth cutting
- Well-secured inserts by means of angled screws
- Coarse and fine pitch configurations of the tools
- Coolant holes (in up to 125 mm cutters), directed to each cutting edge, for an efficient cooling effect
- Highly economical solution regarding price per cutting edge
- Excellent performance under various machining conditions and interrupted cutting
- Productivity: high metal removal rate
- High process reliability