Chamfer milling, Face milling, Indexable Tools, Milling Tools
45° Face Mills Carrying Economical Inserts with 8 Helical Right-Hand Cutting Edges S845 F45SX-16
- 45° face mills, featuring very rigid clamping, carrying inserts with 8 helical, right-hand cutting edges, providing a very economical solution (HELIDO845).
- Wiper inserts are used on face mill cutters, providing improved surface finish, thus eliminating the use of other finishing cutters.
- Fine pitch cutters, recommended for machining cast iron and for machining steel – up to 4 mm D.O.C.
- Cutting diameter maximum.
- Number of inserts.
- 0 – Without coolant supply, 1 – With coolant supply.
200 in stock
You may also like…
Indexable Tools, Milling Tools, Milling Inserts
S845 SXMU/SXCU-16 Milling Inserts
SKU: S845 SXMU/SXCU-16 Milling Inserts
- HELIDO, square, thick inserts with 8 helical right-hand cutting edges, providing a very economical 45° milling solution.
- When a wiper insert is being used, recommended ap=0.8-3.0 mm, fz=0.1-0.25 mm/t.