No products in the cart.
200 in stock
Cast Iron (K), Hardened Steel (H), Heat-resistant Alloy and Titanium Alloy (S), Steel (P)
Not that bad
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
There are no reviews yet.
● Suitable for general machining of stainless steel
● Special edge design effectively solves the crumbs.
● Water，oil cooling are the best cooling methods.
● Suitable for high efficiency efficient rough milling and
semi-finishing milling of stainless steel（＜280HB）.
● Variable Bottom edge variation and unequal helix angle
and unequal flute pitch have with excellent anti-vibration
capacity, and ensure high surface precision.
● Applicable for high efficiencyt machining at large cutting
depth (ap), large cutting width (ae), with high metal removal
● Suitable for aluminum alloy (Si ≤ 12%) and copper alloy (< 200HB) general
● Special edge design prevents vibration and effectively solves the crumbs.
● Water cooling is the best cooling method.