200 in stock
Aluminium (N), Cast Iron (K), Hardened Steel (H), Heat-resistant Alloy and Titanium Alloy (S), Stainless Steel (M), Steel (P)
Not that bad
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
There are no reviews yet.
● Suitable for aluminum alloy (Si ≤ 12%) and copper alloy (< 200HB) general
● Special edge design prevents vibration and effectively solves the crumbs.
● Water cooling is the best cooling method.
● Suitable for general machining of stainless steel
● Special edge design effectively solves the crumbs.
● Water，oil cooling are the best cooling methods.