Who is OSG?
OSG USA, INC. is located in Irving, TX and is a subsidiary of OSG Corporation. OSG Corporation was founded in 1938 and is a publicly held company headquartered in Toyokawa, Japan.
OSG is a leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills, and indexable cutting tools. OSG’s extensive line of high technology cutting tools features exclusive metallurgy, cutting geometries and proprietary surface treatments to help increase productivity, reliability and tool life. OSG also serves the fastener industry by offering a complete line of thread rolling, flat, cylindrical, planetary, rack and trim dies.
The company markets its products to numerous industries including automotive, die mold, aerospace, energy, heavy industry and Dental.
The OSG Difference
- 652 new product lines (30,028 items) and 116 patents in the last 5 years
- 50,000 sq. ft. state of the art OSG Global Technology (GT) Center for the sole purpose of testing, designing, producing and evaluating the latest cutting tool technology
With the power of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, we are committed to transform our customers’ dreams into reality. (Shaping your dreams)
- Worldwide ISO 9001 certifications and suppliers certifications from the largest aerospace, automotive, and Die/Mold companies in the world
- OSG has absolute control of the products we design and produce including the proprietary coatings applied for better performance and tool wear
- Commitment to meet customers’ needs anywhere and anytime and to provide the right tool every time
- 3 distribution centers in Illinois, California, and Georgia to provide efficient delivery service
Shaping your dreams